Friday 17 August 2012

Ramzan

Ramzan, Ramazan, Ramadan.. Whatever it is. It will always be Ramzan for me. Because that is what we have always heard.

Compared with last year, I know I haven't prayed or respected this month like I did last year. I tried hard to stop swearing but there had been events which had made me use those words. I vowed to not watch movies, I perfectly fulfilled it. Music, sorry I can't leave it. I have heard from those suddenly turned pious Muslims preaching about what will happen to me if I listen to the music while fasting. Somebody needs to tell them to stop swearing after preaching.

Quran. Alhamdulillah, at the moment I'm composing this, I have only one Siparah left and I'll be done with it after the Jumma prayers.

Prayers. Missed one or two of them. last year, I had got that black mark on my forehead. Not this time time though :'(

One thing I couldn't help this Ramzan is to control the pervert inside me. And well, Twitter helped in this cause too. I have suddenly developed this think with Coke. I get high when I drink a couple of glasses. While I had it during Iftar, couldn't help it at all to use double meaning sentences #IfYouKnowWhatIMean.

The only thing because of which I'm proud of myself is that I avoided internet totally on the last 5 odd nights...

Bottom line, time passed with the speed of light. it's already 28th day of Ramzan and Jumma tul Wida'a.. Alvida Alvida Maah e Ramazan :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment