Tuesday 24 July 2012

Do you actually read it?

It's been nearly one year since I joined blogger. I actually started to have something to do in my free time as I was sitting home that time around but it proved good as time passed. I was selected as a Section Head at KarachiTips blog.

What I have done all this time is just put what I have in my mind into words. I know I have a weak vocabulary and I make a lot of grammatical mistakes too. The basic reason I started blogging is to put out whatever is in my mind. There have been a couple of posts I guess where I have just put out the rage inside me due to some unexpected events. One of my posts got copied too by the way. Thanks to my stalking skills and awareness, I was able to find it out.

Anyways, the basic point of this post was that according to blogger's stats, my blog has been viewed 2700 times now. Seriously?! Like seriously? I just can't believe it. Thanks to everyone who visited it. By the way, do you actually read this or just hit the 'x' after reading the blog's title and description? I think these blogs from an insomniac could really work as a sleeping pill for people. Enough boredom for now, I'll be back later. Belated Ramazan Mubarak ♥

p.s. This awkward font of my posts, it is actually similar to my actual handwriting. I feel like I wrote with a pen.

3 comments:

  1. Okay. I am just a reader your blog, many of your stuff doesn't relates to me at all, but still like reading your posts. I don't know what am I writing and why, but just thought to give you a feedback over your post. Even as lazy to appreciate your work :P If you know what I mean :D Khaer! Good Luck or just whatever! Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahah xD I appreciate that you gave up on your laziness to write such a long comment :p Lol, I know what you mean. Thanks mate. :)

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha! Pleasure! and pls change this font! it's disturbing!

    ReplyDelete