Thursday 5 January 2012

Handwriting

Since I started school, my handwriting has been poor. Then there was the time when I entered Class 1, my parents always asked to write like this. Doing so, it deteriorated my writing much and then there was a time when only I was able to read what was written.

One day, suddenly a teacher whom the whole school feared for her strictness, took up the mission to improve my handwriting. She never knew that its Mission Impossible for her. All she managed was to make me write straight and at least understandable.

Soon after that I had to adopt fountain pens and it didn't help at all before I found the evergreen Dollar SP10 known as 'Injection Pen'.


Eff Parker, SP10 FTW

It was my companion till O levels when again I had to shift to ball point pens for ACCA, all because of this stupid electronic marking -.-
Tell me if you can read anything :P

This is the best piece of writing that I can do :D



                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment