Saturday 7 January 2012

Stress

Wikipedia describes stress as a negative concept that can have an impact on one’s mental and physical well-being. I’m surrounded by many people who take tensions and have hurt them very badly because of it. 

What can happen to you if you take so much stress.

My mum is a great example of it. She takes so much of stress and gets panic so much easily. I’m late only 5 minutes from my class and I’ll certainly receive a call. She not only takes my tension, but others’ tensions too. My uncle has gone abroad and she just can’t get over it. She has lost her sleep for couple of weeks. Not only our immediate family members, she takes tensions of even acquaintances. A relative of a family member was ill and they had some financial difficulties, because of them, my mums sugar levels deteriorated.

Then there are people who keeps everything inside them and get depressed. When asked, they say that its their matter and no one knows about its intensity. The matters just keep revolving inside them and they are the only one to blame for it.

As for advice, I’d like to ask the stressed people to care about themselves first. I know its so much difficult for some people but you gotta do it. For people like my mum, stop caring for others. Care for those who care for you. Ask anyone else who takes tensions for you, who lose their sleep for you. You then have every right to care for them and take their tensions. Do as much as you can for others but don’t let it take over you.

For the latter, spill out what’s inside you. Talk whatever you are hiding with your parents, siblings or best friends. Whatever their opinion is, just don’t let it bug you. Never ever keep anything inside you, talk it out, always !!

I’ve been sometimes criticised and labelled as a cold hearted person. No I’m not. I just don’t tell people about my tensions. They never know what is inside me. If the tension’s too much, I just put on my headphones on full volume and do this, blogging or social networking. I take it out here, I tend to keep a smiling face and plan ahead. I plan every action and that is why, I normally don’t have many tensions and that is why I’m a self proclaimed THE GREAT PLANNER

p.s. I might be yelled at in a couple of moments so ending it here, leave your comments stressed people :p

No comments:

Post a Comment