Wednesday 21 December 2011

KarachiTips All the Way 2 :D

This post is a sequel to KarachiTips All The Way :D.

Friday, 16th December, was not a very good day for me. I had a BBQ party at a friend's place next day and I wanted to go because I have been sitting at home, doing nothing in front of this screen for more than 4 months now, but my parents didn't allow me. I had a moment with them and was trying to indulge myself with some movie to shrug off the bad mood and then KarachiTips updated their status asking those who filled the form to be a part of their blog to check their emails.

Before I describe it further, it was on 8th December that they asked everyone on their page if anyone is interested. Just been back from my exam, I filled that form without any hope that I'll be selected, considering my English grammatical errors and lack of vocabulary. (Thanks to the person who designed the spell checker  :P)

Back to 16th December and as described earlier that I was all angry, I checked my mail box and it was a surprise. I was selected and was one of those first three people to join the group (created to bring all the people that have been selected and get them introduced to each other). Within two days, I became such good friends with some people in the group, it seems like I've known them for ages now. We are spending our nights on the chat, pulling each other's legs and doing other fun activities. Yes we are Karachiites and we roll like that (H)

If you're on Twitter, you should be following the Fantastic Four [Ali YousufSaad SaeedSwaleha Ahmad (She was my 100th follower too) and Zain Bin Imran (that's me :p)] You'd simply love to have our tweets on your timeline (=

Coming back to the point and the surprise that I got, I still don't know on what grounds I've been selected. Maybe because of this :p

On that same day, I realised that they have acknowledged my tip too :p 
Thank you AbdullahBilal and Baakh Nusrat for considering me a part of this group. Looking forward to work with you and make the best use of all the time spent in front of this screen :) Anxiously waiting for the meetup on Saturday.

2 comments: