Thursday 15 December 2011

100 Facts about me: Part 2

Read the first 20 facts here
No introduction, just continuing from where I left it last time.

21. The most weird one, I HATE TEA. Its scent or anything related to it, I simply hate it !!
22. I've been beaten so much in my childhood, specially by my mom.
23. I love poetry.
24. Another weird one, I get most of the best ideas or statuses in toilet :D
25. There was a time in my childhood when I was a cricket encyclopaedia.
26. Love to play guitar, although haven't yet learnt it.
27. I've never been able to ride a bicycle or a bike.
28. I still love to bunk classes.
29. My mum thinks that I don't use a single swear word :p
30. Never had an up to date PC or mobile phone.
31. I love watching movies, specially romantic comedies.
32. Not a very emotional person.
33. I keep my tensions to myself only, never let anyone else suffer because of them.
34. Don't believe in a single superstition at all.
35. I'm a JOKER, literally.
36. My all time favourite song is 'Woh Pehli Baar' (Indian) and 'Gotta be somebody' (English).
37. I'm the eldest grandson at my nani's and that's why, I distribute Eidi :p
38. I love kids and they love me too.
39. I call myself 'the great planner' and because of that, I've already planned my wedding :p
40. I've such a bad handwriting.
41. I never liked Arts/Drawing.
42. I'm a pragmatist.
43. I'm allergic to theory classes. I start yawning from the first word.
44. I've questioned my teacher's qualification once in front of whole class :p
45. While composing this, just got to know that my tip has been published by Karachi Tips. Feeling proud !
46. I've always achieved a position in my school time.
47. Was never able to take direct part in school's sports events, carried my campus' flag for 4 years.
48. Facebook, Twitter is my real social life.
49. 21, only driver at home, but isn't yet allowed to drive alone.
50. I'd love to be called a 'creepy stalker', only by a single person who is a master to use this phrase :p

No comments:

Post a Comment