Wednesday 25 April 2012

Single, by choice.

It takes a lot of courage to spend nearly 6 years of life advising other people on their relationship problems and motivating others to get along with someone, telling them tips and tricks. I did try to get myself I this massacre once but massively failed. To be honest, it was an act of immaturity from me where I never thought about the future and the possible consequences and fell for someone who was still a kid, a kid who was not even in Matric/10th grade.

Although I'm quite happy that I'm single and it's by choice but sometimes there are some feelings that get the better of you. Sometimes, as I lay down trying to get some sleep before I'm ready again to face this cruel yet funny world, there are many things that run around my mind. I feel that there should be someone with whom I can share all that crappy and weird stuff running in my mind, regarding my past and my future plans. A person who can listen to all that crappy stuff I have to offer. A person who then in return does the same and in the end we laugh at each other's weirdness. A person with whom I can share things I can't share with my best friends. A person who is there for me every time and vice versa. A person with whom I can fight and then try to make it up with them with anything I could possibly do.

*screeeeeeech* Think I got so much deep, had to apply breaks there. The bottomline is that sometimes I think that I should be committed to someone too especially when I hear about people having relationships for more than 5 years but on the other hand, I'm quite happy the way I am. I don't have the stress of giving time to anyone in this hectic schedule of mine and my first priority has always been my career. I will look into this matter after I get the much wanted articleship and I start pursuing my career. I'm quite happy with the friends I have as most of them are always there to help me out whenever I need them.

To those of you wondering why am I writing all this if I don't want to be in a relationship, I'm totally against Arranged Marriages. I mean, c'mon everyone. Its the 21st century and how could you think that someone will start a whole new life with someone they have never known or never ever seen? Get a life people, it's not like shy old times of 1980s. It's the age of social networking, get over your small mentality. Ok, I'm off topic again I guess but I just laid out all that was inside me as I tried to not get myself angry and screaming because of the rage created by boredom. Some signs of sleep appearing in my eyes, I should be respecting them as they come very rarely to me these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment