Friday 16 March 2012

Lazy, not having a clue or whatever

I'm freakin' sick of myself. I just don't know what is happening to me. There is so much to write about, everything going inside my head but I don't know if I'm just too lazy to write/type. Past two weeks have been so much happening, there are lot of things that I want to share but just can't make myself to do.I seriously don't know. Is this called a writer's block?

Two months ago, at this time of night, I was hungry, I stood up, made a Zinger for myself but now, horses are running inside my stomach and I'm just not standing up to make anything. Pringles, chocolates, they are all in my drawer. I open it and then close it the next second, I don't know why.

I go to sleep at 5 in the morning and even after trying too hard, eventually I wake up in less than 6 hours. I'm not able to complete my sleep. I have exams looming in less than 2 months, I open the book and end up reading Harry Potter. The only thing I'm doing though is just tweeting. I send at least 80 tweets a day, and it'd have been near 150 mark if there were no classes.

Just for the sake of some writing and let out my frustration (I wanted to yell it out loud), this post has been put. Do tell me if you the answer to my question, I want to know what is happening to me. I'm seriously sick of myself -_____-

No comments:

Post a Comment