Monday 5 March 2012

Is it really me?

Dear someone who said, 'Mankind will never be satisfied with what they have', take a bow Sir/Madam. You are spot on there !!
Two months ago, I was living a life a student will dream of. I had nothing to do beside sitting whole day in front of the screen (during non-beghairiti time), play cricket or hangout with friends. I had no tensions to wake up early in the morning but on the other hand, I wanted to go out for classes and leave this space.


My wish was granted and regular classes begun. At first, I was all happy. Classes were during weekends and my routine was still pretty much the same but since my result, it has all bee changed. I have class every single weekday, that too in the evening (my cricket time). Weekends, the situation is worst. I can't even complete my quota of sleep -.- Classes from 12-8 on Saturday and a class from 12-2 on Sunday.


As things stand currently, I never thought I will ever do this. If someone asks me about a plan for next week, I have to check a calendar first and then remember my class timings on that day. Seriously, is it really me?


p.s. Tried to keep it a small post and I think I perfectly did it. Yaayyyy. Kudos to me :D And yes, I want my old life back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment