Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentine's

Forever Alone and still celebrate it, YES I do ! :) For the last two years, I have been celebrating it with my family, you can call it a co-incidence though. Last year, I went out with family and had a great dinner. Today, it was with friends and was a great great day.

I don't know why I wanted to celebrate or have fun today. Maybe because of my results yesterday? I am still confused why I wanted to have fun.

Vibrating and stopping at regular intervals, we reached our destination somehow and then the party begin. I made my friends walk around Tariq road and they kept on moaning about the walk. I had promised them that once we'll reach our destination, it'll all be fun and yet it was. Keeping our eyes on the red valentine's butterflies, I took them straight to fun land at Dolmen Mall (yeah, I'm still a kid) and the rest that happened cannot be described in words. The extraordinary amount of fun we had, the way we showed our skills on kids' games and last but the best one, the shooting area. Smashed Aasim in a game of Tennis and then Air Hockey before our best memory of the day was created at the shooting area. We stole tickets earned by a girl right under her nose and she never knew what happened :D

Having created those memories, we walked off to find a cheap and better eating place singing 'Aate jaatay khoobsoorat awaara sarkon pe' when I just spotted a cheap deal by Pizza Hut and we immediately entered there. The scenes created there were better than those at fun land. The lift, who's capacity was 250 kg, was loaded with two fatties and a normal person, making awkward noises all the way up :D Just as we stepped outside the lift, the waitress who welcomed us was wearing a red heart shaped badge made of glazed paper 8O We ordered 'Afghani Chiken Tikka' and believe me, it is great. The raita type of sauce, it's delicious. while waiting for our Pizza, we were watching amazing display of batting by Azhar Mehmood and during the innings break, just as they put on the romantic songs, the couple opposite us asked the waiters to dim the lights :D

As we were done with the khaapa, we set out to find the Ricksha and the normal debate for fares. We kept on singing all the way and then in the Ricksha too. The mood swung from old Indian songs to the awkward Indian drama songs and then the political parties' songs. We kept on singing till we were yards away from our place. It was one hell of a day.

Thanks to Aasim and Talha Mama, I spent one of the great days of my life. They cancelled their dates to spend the *Le Together Alone Day with me. Seriously, love you guys yaar, you both made my day ♥

1 comment: