Wednesday 1 February 2012

Too much to look forward this February

Welcome February :) For most of the people, it is the most beautiful month in the whole year. People will be making plans for the valentine's, planning to make their loved ones feel that no one can love them any more. Special orders for cakes and decorations are placed. Chocolates and gifts are presented. Why am I writing about all these things? :s For those who don't know, I'm *Le Forever Alone
Forever Alone for 21.5 years !! Still a better love story than Twilight :)
So the basic purpose of this post is to describe why February is important for me. First of all the reasons, my result will be published on 13th Feb :O I'm not a superstitious person but they do say that 13 is the unluckiest/jinxed number, right? Well I'm hoping for the best. I so badly want to to clear these papers so that I put in all my effort I could in the next four months and get done with ACCA.

Next up, I might earn something for the first time. See the ads on the bottom of this post? No wait, don't scroll down, you can see them after reading the last word ::) Any ways, someone said that I sold my blog to Google. After much though, well this is what I should have done long time ago. For the past five months, I had been sitting on this chair and in front of this screen because I didn't have any classes. I started blogging but then I am consistently criticised by my parents that I've been wasting my time writing all these blogs because I'm not getting paid for it. Thanks to a friend who set this up for me and I'm expecting my first pay check this month *excited*

As the last two posts may suggest, I've been trying to get back on normal terms with my best friend after I created that awkward gap between us. It started in a good way but after two days, we were again back to why we stopped talking (I guess). Those never ending arguments, her warnings and kind of challenges, I'm so used to them but hoping that we get it back to our normal way, the way it used to be months ago. As a matter of fact, we might never stop arguing :P

I might also take up a teaching assignment this month. I've had talks with a friend and looking forward to this Saturday for a meeting with him and to discuss it further. The basic reason is that I want to engage my self in something. I have evening classes and all the day time that is free, I want to make it fruitful. I'm a bad teacher (as described by mum) but these words by my friend were encouraging enough. He said 'Every teacher has had the first lecture'. though, my reply to it was 'It might end up in an act of stand up comedy :p'. On a serious note, I think I might do good, especially with the LOVE of Mathematics inside me, I might be able to do justice with teaching.

Wrapping it up, the first hurdle is the result. If I clear both of my papers, it will be an epic scene. It'll be like I'll get a free license to do this blogging, Twitter, Facebook and and stuff. It will stay fine for a couple of weeks when one day my parents will decide to criticise me on my marks :D

Please pray for my results :)

p.s. Girls reading this, please do not consider me for Valentine's even in your wildest dream. As said earlier, I'm happy to be Forever Alone. But still if you want to, please check if you meet this description ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment