Saturday 4 February 2012

Friday, Friday !!

It was a strange day. I'm composing it after midnight, so technically it 'was'. Any ways, as I said, it was a strange one. It started with me having to fix my computer when I had done it an hour ago. After finally fixing it, that (everyday) awkward chat started. It started like always, talking in bits, sharing some links then at one moment, I said something and a kind of argument arose between us and it soon turned into a philosophical talk. I don't know how did I get all these counter arguments and as always, we both were unable to convince each other and I had to eventually stand up because it was 5 in the morning because my mum had woken up. This is what I said and it commenced the argument

Life is a synonym of compromise. 
Agree?
I was waken up by my mother, much earlier than my standard time because we had to take food for one of my aunts who is ill. Meanwhile, Pakistani team was consistently losing wickets and my TV room was being cleaned, so I couldn't watch it. Lunch, I got something which I don't like at all. Matar Pulao and Qorma #FML

After a not so good day time, my day completely turned over as I left for a class. Raped a friend's leg thrice with an original Cricket ball because he was showing off in front of kids (I'm such a badass). Never expected that the Rickshay wala will charge such a low fare, so from the savings, I bought some Samosay and a Pakola [yeah, I'm weird. Thank you :)] and enjoyed it all along my journey to the institute while punching the air every time I heard English batsman trembling yet again against Pakistani Spin bowlers #GoTeamGreen

That was just a start to good happenings, the highlight of the day, happened at Maghrib time. Said Iqamat for Maghrib jamaat after FOUR years !! Yeah it brought back some memories.  I used to be a moa`zzin at my school #MissThoseDays :'( Class was ok. Nearly slept twice during theory session but was (as always) able to do the calculations before anyone else. Btw, did I just do some bragging there? :O

On my way back home, I don't know what made me sudden;y switch into the mood of listening to melodious songs, whether sad or romantic ones. for two days, I had Ali Zafar's 'Woh Dekhnay Mein' in my head, but as I'm writing it, I still want to listen to the melodious numbers. It just wraps up, what I would call an awesome Friday. Many people are happy because they have got two holidays but not for me. I've classes tomorrow as well as on Sunday. On Sunday, at 11 in the morning ! #FMLagain

Not boring you any more, its time to do some #FF on Twitter. Once again, please pray for my results :)

p.s. I'm officially a Mohit Chauhan from today. He's a modern day master when it comes to melodious numbers. Here's a masterpiece from him. Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment