Friday 10 February 2012

That day of February

I love my parents <3

February or a particular day in February is in some way important to everyone, specially the youth. It holds so much importance to me this year too. Let's say, my future depends on this day. All that planning that has been done over the years, depends on this day. There had been few bumps on this journey too and InshaAllah the final hurdle will be crossed on this day.

Now if you who had been thinking up till now that this will be one romantic post about Valentine's, sorry dude, I just trolled you *evil smile* (I hope I succeeded). The day described is one before the Valentine's 13th Feb. As I said in my earlier post, I'm not a superstitious person but they do say that 13 is the unluckiest/jinxed number, right? To counter it, its the leap year. February with 29 days, I hope this may turn this day as the luckiest for me.

After I failed in two papers last session (and somehow managed to pass one because my father had a heart attack just 3 days before my exams), I'm now hoping to pass these two papers. These papers were the reason why I had to sit at home and do this blogging and stuff for past 5 months and get consistently criticised by my parents for not using internet as I should be, doing research and looking for knowledgeable stuff (I'm not Einstein/Newton -____-), or as my dad say 'If I had spent that much time on Internet, I had been a qualified Chartered Accountant by now' *finger on lips*. So now, when I wake up after half of the day has been elapsed on Monday, I now hope to see 'pass' written in an email. I've already decided that if it is how I've been presuming it, I'll scream, scream hard. No matter what my maid or mum will think. Finally, I'll be able to call myself ACCA Part Qualified and will impatiently wait for the certificate. This will also mean that according to my plan, I'll be done with ACCA in August (InshaAllah) and will start looking for the articleship before I turn 22. To get done with ACCA, it'll need a whole lot of effort and I'm well prepared for it too. Its time I get done with it the way I started my academic career. Its time I study like I used to do it as a position holder. Passing these two papers will also mean that I'll get a free license to be online. I'll not have to care any more about those taunts and criticising remarks from my parents.

As for what will happen if I fail those two papers or one of them (why the hell am I writing it? :O), those unlimited taunts will be thrown at me. The worst, I'll have to wait at least six more months to get done with ACCA (in case I fail both). My mum's first dialogue will be 'No more computer from today. I'll just pack it or throw it away.' FML, I don't even have a good phone to be online or do blogging from it. My life will be nothing just like Harry's before his 11th birthday. Taunts at every action taken by me. The only relief for me will be when I'll go out to take my classes, otherwise my home will be turned in a hell for me. I've already started preparing a defensive speech but it will provide no good. Eventually, my mouth will be shut up by 'Tum ne sahi se parha he nahin. har waqt to compuet pe guzaarte ho.'

Its enough I guess and if my mum wakes up at this moment, it'll be another awkward moment. So anyone reading this, please pray for me and my results. You are guaranteed a treat when I'll COMPLETE my ACCA :)

p.s. Please click at the ad below this, it's not spam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment