Thursday 19 January 2012

Well-come back

I'm sure that the person to whom this post is dedicated will surely get it by its title :p Well I couldn't have been much more excited right now, I had this news 50% confirmed two days ago by my sources, but its certain now :D
No one can tell about how excited I am at the moment. I just hope that everything remains fine and we enjoy every single bit that we can. Its also time to take out all that stuff (somehow) hidden in my not so personal drawer :p
As for our little jhagra, well its not intense any more, is it? I've been collecting some clues but our egos don't let us end it. Right?

Btw, I do know what I was doing, when suddenly we fell apart. But when we'll meet, we'll get a brand new start :p Hain na? :D

Once again, Welcome :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks lol. There never was a jhagra btw. We only stopped talking so that we don't fight and there's no hatred :P

    ReplyDelete