Monday 16 January 2012

Randomness redefined: part 2

The first post of this series was all about me and my life style. Well this post is totally different from it and it describes the meaning of LOVE, according to me (obviously). The idea of this post came to my mind three days ago when I was laying on my bed and as usual everything was flashing back in my mind and the idea behind the title is that I had no idea of the title describing my post well, it was just a silly one, the definition of love *pukes* (Idiotic ideas, I know )

Let me make one more thing clear, the sentences might not be well structured because I've fallen in love with a song some hours ago and trying to remember it as soon as possible and imitating as if I'm world's best singer at my favourite part of the song (As a matter of fact, I'm a pathetic singer. Thank you) and starting it all over again just as it reaches its middle part.

Enough of the song, I define love as HABIT !! ( I know its weird but please continue reading ). I'm a movie fanatic (Bollywood mostly), some personal experiences and experience of solving some relationships, from those I've concluded that you love someone because you become habitual of them. We have seen it quite often that a couple that share a room, office or a project eventually fall in love and then all those melodramas of love begin. They come close to each other because they spend most of the day with each other and they share everything between them. That is totally human nature because most of us share everything inside us with the person who have been close to us for a month or so. People become so habitual of the other's personality, behaviour, presence, voice and everything related to them. Even though they have some dislikes and difference of opinion with each other, but either they try to test those dislikes, (For example, one of them didn't believe in this vampires and stuff and other was such a big fan of it, suddenly the one who disliked it started to watch that stuff and became such a big fan of it) or they try to compromise with their arguments and as some great person said, 'Love is compromise'.

That was what I thought about the definition of love, its love when you become habitual of someone and you are habitual of someone when you cant live without them. It does make sense with my theory na? Share your views and do tell me if you agree or disagree with me :)

2 comments:

  1. I disagree. If love was a habit, then it wouldn't be an emotion. It would be something you do like smoking etc. without which you don't "like" living but you can.
    And love is certainly not compromise. Because people fall in love with their partner's likes and dislikes along with the person. They don't love the person separately and then compromise with their habits.
    Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did we have similar opinions? :p
    I agree with bits of your opinion though but again I'll repeat my point that a person becomes habitual of other's likes, dislikes and life style and that makes them realise that they love each other.

    ReplyDelete