Sunday 6 November 2011

Bakra Eid !!!


Looks weird, isn't it?
 Bakra Eid, Baqra Eid or Eid ul Adha, whatever you call it, for me it'll always be 'Bakra Eid' because since the day I have gained my senses, I've seen my father bringing goats every year for slaughtering. preparations have been made for this Eid too. The main purpose behind this blog is to tell why its important to me. Look at my size (in older posts) :p, and you'll know why. My meal is incomplete without meat, any type of meat. As much as I like cooked meat, I like raw meat too. That is why, I turn into a butcher every year on Eid day. Because we have soft hearts, we call a professional butcher just to slaughter the goat. Once the skin is removed, me and my father deals with the rest. I take care of cutting Liver, Heart and Kidneys. After its done, the attention is turned towards cutting boneless pieces for roasted mutton. I could go a long way detailing everything that happens usually every year but I thinks its already so much boring.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Eid Mubarak :)

P.s. I never re read or ask anyone to check if I've not made any mistakes Pardon me if there are grammatical, punctuational or spelling mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment