Tuesday 4 September 2012

What I have been called

Our society is weird. We never call our children with their real names. with the name, a nick is always brought up. Whether it is in school, family or work, no one has a single name... Because of being short and overweight, I have been called with many names.. The ones I remember are set out below..

Miyan Jee: My parents named me because I resembled like fucking Nawaz Shareef when I was younger. Wtf.

Zainy: That's what my Khalas used to call me. I want those days back :'(

Khan: How the hell did I look like a Pathan?

Quiad e Azam: Because I once participated in a school function for 14th August

Chintoo: FML for that -.-

Creepy Stalker: I like that. Earned it from a best friend. Truly defines me.

Weird, Funnily Weird, Kuttay, Ugly, Lame, Idiot, Prick, Creep, Cute.. This is what my best friend has labelled me with and the best one with which she calls me, ZEE.

p.s. Thank you everyone for this LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment