Monday 7 May 2012

I'm going.....

I'm leaving blogging and everything else for more than a month now. I'd have stick with it if I was prepared for even just a bit but I'm not. It's time for me to move away from these online distractions and concentrate on my studies. It has been the place for me to rant and share my feelings whenever I wanted to. I don't know what I'll be doing in the time I'll be without internet. I can't get how to solve these Mechanics questions as I have my exam next week and above all, I haven't yet opened up my ACCA books. It's getting on my nerves now. Although, I'm in good relations with my love and expecting a wonderful date with it ♥ Next post will now be on 18th June. Till then, goodbye everyone :) Take good care of yourself and others around you. I wish you all the very best if you are having your exams and here's a piece of advice: Just never take stress or any tensions. it doesn't affect those around you other than you. Keep calm and eat a chocolate in such situations :) Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're dying or something. Good luck anyway.

    ReplyDelete