Sunday 26 February 2012

Busy... Busy... Busy....

I thought I'd be busy with personal studies but this new timetable has taken over all my plans. Classes tomorrow from 12 to 10 -___- #FML

Started this post during early hours of 25th but never completed it. The start to the day was sad because just as I woke up, I received this news that my great grandmother has passed way. She was in a very serious condition for at least 2 months and doctors had given up on her. Allah Taa'ala unko Jannat mein jaga ataa farmaaye. Ameen.

Back to the purpose of the post, I'm really busy now. I have classes all week, evening classes. I'll have to miss my Cricket again -.- The only way I'll be able to play is on Sundays if my parents don't want to leave early for nani's place. On the other hand, all my plans to spend the daytime at Library have been hit too. Besides Wednesday, I have classes late till 10 in the night. Saturday, from 12-10. With no CNG available and my parents not letting me travel in public buses, it is so bizarre to bargain with the rickshay wala for the fare.

It's time to work on plan B then. First of all: cut my time on internet, I SERIOUSLY need to do this. 2. use every second free I get to get on with studies, MATHS is taking over me now :/ 3. Spend my break time from 2-6 on Saturdays wandering on Tariq Road with my best friend (Ssshhhhh.... Don't tell my parents)

This was again going to be a long post but I still have some chores to do before I hit the bed and it's already 3 in the morning. On the other hand, I have to wake up at 10 to get ready for a class at 12 :/

p.s. I know that things are wayward in this, it was never planned and was written while I was continuously distracted by Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment